13 STEPS TO SELLING YOUR HOMEAuthor: Christina Schuerman, December 2019, REALTOR® with The Everett Group at Simply Vegas, LIC S.0177060Selling your home can seem like an overwhelming process but
Dec 8 2019 68979 1
13 STEPS TO SELLING YOUR HOME
Author: Christina Schuerman, December 2019, REALTOR® with The Everett Group at Simply Vegas, LIC S.0177060
Selling your home can seem like an overwhelming process but having the right REALTOR® by your side to guide you through the process will make the process easier and alleviate unnecessary stress. Below is a guide on the basic steps to selling your home.
Steps to Selling:
1. Interview and hire a REALTOR®
2. Determine the list price of the property.
3. Stage your home for showings.
4. Go live on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
5. Market the property.
6. Negotiate offers.
7. Open escrow once you have an accepted offer.
8. Provide disclosures required by law.
9. Cooperate with the buyer's home inspection and negotiate repairs.
10. Cooperate with the appraiser and negotiate as needed.
11. Sign your closing documents at the title/escrow company.
12. Move out and transfer utilities.
13. Record the sale of the home transferring ownership to buyer.
Hiring the right real estate professional is crucial to the sale of your home. Your REALTOR® will help you determine the value of your home, market the property, ensure you comply with the contract and law, and negotiate on your behalf to help you get the highest net possible. Don't let the process be tedious, call me today and put me to work.
How can I help you sell your home today?
My name is Christina Schuerman and I am a proud Las Vegas native. I love the real estate industry because I have found that real estate can often be used as a conduit to accomplish goals and dreams an....